Specials – They are in our DNA.
Martindale Pharma started life making specials; William George Martindale built a business making individual medicines tailored to his patients needs over 150 years ago.
It is in our genes as a company to have the skills, capabilities and quality systems to be able to make “specials”. Martindale Pharma’s ethos “Making Lives Better” makes us proud to supply unlicensed medicines to thousands of retail and hospital pharmacies across the UK every year. Specials remain a key part of our business.
We treat the manufacture and supply of unlicensed medicines with the same care and attention as licensed products. A significant number of the products are made in our facility for licensed products in Bampton Road, Romford, Essex the rest in a dedicated pharmacy manufacturing unit in Ashton Gate, Romford, Essex.
Introducing our new Enhanced Range
In April we are launching our "Enhanced Range".
These are commonly requested unlicensed medicines supplied on a new and improved platform compared to our “bespoke” unlicensed medicines including:
- Certificate of Analysis
- Clearer, Simpler Labelling
- Generic Patient Information Leaflet
- Batch manufactured
- Longer shelf life
- Competitive, low pricing
The Enhanced Range is manufactured with the same mind-set and approach as we apply to our licensed products.
The Martindale Pharma Difference
We see ourselves as a leading company in unlicensed medicines, differentiated as the only company operating in this market which can offer all of the following:
- A full portfolio of dosage forms, which include both bespoke, and batch manufactured products in our facilities
- A reputation for product quality and service with established contracts with primary care and secondary care pharmacies
- GMP compliant, manufacturing GDP compliant, warehouse and distribution
- Proven systems delivery
- Reliability of supply and service levels, nationwide delivery next day with order and delivery tracking